SEARCHING AND REFERENCE
Reference Librarians are available to assist you with your information needs in person or remotely.
See Reference, Instruction and Consultation to find out about the ways in which librarians can assist you with class, article, clinical or experimental information research. You might discover something of which you were previously unaware!
- The Writing Center: Services provided by the Writing Center include help with topic selection, strategies for successful research, proper citation use, grammar correctness and draft revision.
- Editor for Grant Writing/Review of Scienctific Communications: A staff editor is available in the Office of the Vice-President for Research to assist with the preparation of grants and a variety of communications. http://research.ouhsc.edu/about/staff-editor/
- Copyright: Do you want to know more about copyrights for your classroom? This page provides basic information on copyright and fair use in an educational setting and resources for teaching faculty: Know Your Rights.
- Plagiarism: Educational resources on plagiarism and OUHSC policies are available. Please check out Plagiarism 101 information page.
- Libguides: The library has provides guide pages for our library users ranging various topics in terms of how to use library resources and services.
MANAGE CITATIONS AND FULLTEXT
The Library subscribes to products that can help you with the retrieval and organization of information and the storage and organization of full-text.
Click here to download Endnote and for more details about the software including how to access it. Subscription by the Library allows affiliated faculty, students, and staff to use them free of charge.
What is this software?
Endnote is a bibliographic management tool which allows you to:
- Build and maintain personalized, searchable databases of bibliographic references and accompanying data.
- Format references within papers and for bibliographies automatically
- Import references from a variety of data sources
- Conduct basic searches in remote databases like PubMed, etc.
[CONTENT BOX 4716425 NOT FOUND]